Mission & Vision Statements
P.E.C.I. is proud to be part of the Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board and thus we share a united vision and mission as a school district.
Vision: All students prepared and empowered for the possibilities of today and tomorrow.
Mission: We create dynamic, inclusive educational experiences that develop capable, confident, curious learners who thrive and contribute to their communities.
Through education and training will focus on preparation for a variety of future opportunities, including the world of work, post secondary education and responsible citizenship.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- providing challenging and modern learning experiences in and outside of classrooms,
- continuing to foster a closely-knit and caring community of staff and students,
- encouraging positive integration between school and county communities,
- maintaining and improving the school environment,
- continuing to create and develop strong curricula, extra-curricular activities, and equipment and facilities