How To Be Successful
Back To Tips
- Attend! (Success is directly correlated to attendance.)
- Arrive on time. You will miss important information if you are not present at the beginning of class.
- Make sure you always have the materials you will need for class (binder, paper, textbook, pen/pencil, agenda, calculator, etc.)
- Use your agenda during each class to record important dates and events. Check it before leaving school.
- Hand all your work in on time. Use your agenda to plan when you will work on each part of the assignment.
- Do your nightly homework. By completing your homework each night you will know what you understand and what you need to get help with.
- Ask your teacher(s) for help when you need it. Do not leave this until the last minute!
- Keep an organized binder. Assignments and other important papers are less likely to get lost.
- Get caught up if you are away. A lot is accomplished in a 75 minute period.
- Get involved in at least one club or sport. Show your Panther Pride!