All students in Grade 9 are given a P.E.C.I. planner free of charge. Senior students can purchase a school planner. All students are encouraged to use some form of a planning device!
- Bring your planner to all your classes.
- Record nightly homework in the section for that day.
- Record due dates on the actual due date.
- Look at your planner before you leave the school to ensure that you have brought the right materials home.
- Check off each task as you complete it.
- Record your work and personal commitments as well so you avoid overwhelming yourself.
You must: When you are given a large project you should chunk it into manageable tasks and assign a time to do each part. Make an appointment with yourself in the planner to complete the task.
Back To Tips