We are happy to welcome students back to school for the 2020-2021 school year. In addition to our Return to School Plan, we have launched a return to school updates page to support families.
The return to school updates page includes the following information:
- COVID-19 family responsibilities
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Mental health and well-being resources
Please be patient as we work through these unusual times and as we receive new information and guidelines from the Ministry of Education and Hastings Prince Edward Public Health. Visit the HPEDSB COVID-19 page to find letters to families, information about school closures, resources and FAQs that were shared during the pandemic.
2019-2020 final report cards will be available for elementary students and parents to access online at the end of the school day on June 23, 2020 and for secondary students and parents to access online at the end of the school day on June 26, 2020.
Instructions on how to access report cards
1. Click on the connectEd for Students image
2. Login with your student username and login. This username and password sequence is the same one that the student uses when at school to access the school WIFI network or when using a school computer/laptop. The username will look something like this: AB123CD If you are unsure of the password, try using the child’s birthdate in the format yyyymmdd (e.g. 20061225)
If the password does not work, please contact your classroom teacher or school principal and they can easily reset the password for you.
3. Once logged in, click on the Personal menu option on the top menu bar and slide down to the Multimedia option. Then, click on the link to the provincial report card PDF
If you have more than one student in the school, you will need to log in to each individual account to access each report card.
The HPEDSB Learning at Home resources page is intended to provide learning options to help keep students stimulated during these unprecedented times.
Experiential learning students will not attend their Coop/OYAP placements or any Dual Credit Classes at Loyalist College during the school closure. More information is available on the HPEschools website. Follow @HPEschools for updates.
Welcome Back, Panthers!
We are looking forward to another great year at PECI, your County community school! All new and returning Panthers will begin their 2019-2020 school year adventure of learning and growing on September 3rd, 2019.
The school day begins for elementary Panthers at 8:10; Period 1 for secondary Panthers begins at 8:15 am.
See you soon!
Kindergarten Open House
Families new to Kindergarten are invited to join us for our Open House!
August 28th, 2019 from 9 am to 11:30 am
Please drop by whenever it suits your schedule to meet your Kindergarten team, see the classroom and ask questions. You are welcome to bring your child's indoor shoes and an extra change of clothes to keep in their cubby.
We are looking forward to a rewarding and exciting year!